Fort Worth Aviation Museum offers a wide range of aviation resources for a variety of interests:
- Our museum, featuring 29 warbirds spanning from 1943 to the present.
- A repository of the Fort Worth’s aviation history.
- The B-36 Peacemaker and Forward Air Controllers Museums.
- A resource library with over 1,000 aviation books, periodicals and videos.
- Cockpit and flight simulators.
- “Kiowa For Kids,” a trailered Bell Helicopter OH-58 Kiowa available for school and community events.
- A Speakers Bureau serving schools and community events.
- A North Texas Aviation Historical Site and Aviation Landmarks survey.
- Expansion plans for a regional aviaiton museum and aviation STEM education center.