Outlined below is a general agreement between Signature (E-Sign with finger or cursor)[signature* signature-406 600x122] “the Volunteer,” and Fort Worth Aviation Museum. Additional volunteer requirements and/or responsibilities may be necessary, and will be discussed and agreed to later.
The Volunteer agrees:
• To accept the responsibilities and limits and guidelines in the Volunteer Job Description. Please ensure you have read and agreed to that job description document prior to signing this form.
• To understand my rights as a volunteer, as outlined in the Fort Worth Aviation Museum’s Operations Manual.
• To work in a manner that ensures the safety of me, other volunteers, paid staff and members of the public.
• To participate in orientation and training programs as required.
• To take part in any technical and safety training that is required.
• To accept guidance and direction from the supervisor charged with those duties.
• To work as part of a team (whenever applicable).
• Not to work unsupervised unless authorized to do so.
• To sign the Volunteer Attendance Record at each volunteering session.
• To report any accident or injury to the program coordinator within 48 hours.
• To advise the program coordinator if I cannot attend a work session.
• Not to disclose any confidential or sensitive information to any person.
• To support a non-discriminatory and harassment-free work environment.
Fort Worth Aviation Museum agrees to:
• Provide appropriate orientation and training.
• Provide technical advice, guidance and assistance to volunteers.
• Provide necessary safety equipment for volunteer tasks.
• Provide guidance and advice in supervising programs and projects.
• Establish a clear plan which outlines volunteer activities and tasks.
• Cover volunteers for insurance in case of injury.
• Provide information on organizational changes or new policy decisions relevant to volunteers.
• Provide an avenue where volunteers can raise questions, concerns and/or complaints.
• Encourage and recognize volunteer efforts and achievements.
• Provide feedback on volunteering efforts and achievement
Last NameFirst Name
Name of Parent/Guardian (if under 18 years of age):
How did you hear about us?
My 3 Main Interest Are?
My top three skills are:
I can volunteer how many hours a day?
I can volunteer how many hours a month?
I can volunteer how many hours a week?
Choose the days you are availableSundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
Please specify the times you are available for the days above. AM and or PM
List 3 things about yourself that would help us get to know you better. (Any information from: prior military to family life):
Please check all areas of need that interest you:
Working internally/little to no exposure to the publicWorking with the publicComputer workFinancial dutiesPublic SpeakingGiving tours/being a DocentWorking in the Gift Shop/PXBuilding maintenance: InsideBuilding maintenance: Outside
WAIVER/RELEASE FOR VOLUNTEER AGREEMENT
I, Signature (E-Sign with finger or cursor)
[signature* signature-406 600x122]agree to release, indemnify and hold the Fort Worth Aviation Museum, their officers, board, agents, employees and volunteers harmless for any and all liability claims, including by not limited to those involving personal injury or loss of or damage to personal property, as well as all suits, demands, claims of loss, damages, attorney’s fees, including all expenses for settlement, mediation or alternative dispute resolution, that may arise during and/or as a result of my tenure as a volunteer for Fort Worth Aviation Museum. This can include by not limited to; special event activities and other volunteer activities occurring off site or on Fort Worth Aviation Museum premises.
The waiver, release, discharge and exculpation in this paragraph specifically include any suits, claims or damages arising as a result of any action or inaction taken by Fort Worth Aviation Museum, their officers, agents, servants, employees and/or representatives that constitutes negligence, whether sole or comparative, or more culpable conduct of any of them.
Printed Name Signature (E-Sign with finger or cursor)
[signature* signature-406 600x122]
Through the Fort Worth Aviation Museum, we strive to preserve, inspire and educate our community to the rich aviation heritage that has built North Texas.
AUTHORIZATION FOR BACKGROUND CHECK
Please read and sign this form in the space provided below. Your written authorization is necessary for completion of the application process.)
I, (E-sign below with finder or curser)[signature signature-676 600x122] hereby authorize Fort Worth Aviation Museum to investigate my background and qualifications for purposes of evaluating whether I am qualified for the position for which I am applying. I understand that [name of company] will utilize an outside firm or firms to assist it in checking such information, and I specifically authorize such an investigation by information services and outside entities of the company's choice. I also understand that I may withhold my permission and that in such a case, no investigation will be done, and my application for employment will not be processed further.
Signature of Volunteer [signature* signature-406 600x122] Date
Printed Volunteer Name
Full Name DOB
Maiden/Alternate Name Used: Address
Previous Address (if less than 5 years at above address):
Have you lived out of state in the last 5 years: YesNo
If yes which state? Otherwise N/A
Current phone number Current Employer
Drivers’ License (number and state
For FWAM use only:
Submitted by (print)/Date
Cleared -- Declined
Notified volunteer or result (Date/Initials of FWAM Admin)