Outlined below is a general agreement between Signature (E-Sign with finger or cursor)
The Volunteer agrees:
• To accept the responsibilities and limits and guidelines in the Volunteer Job Description. Please ensure you have read and agreed to that job description document prior to signing this form.
• To understand my rights as a volunteer, as outlined in the Fort Worth Aviation Museum’s Operations Manual.
• To work in a manner that ensures the safety of me, other volunteers, paid staff and members of the public.
• To participate in orientation and training programs as required.
• To take part in any technical and safety training that is required.
• To accept guidance and direction from the supervisor charged with those duties.
• To work as part of a team (whenever applicable).
• Not to work unsupervised unless authorized to do so.
• To sign the Volunteer Attendance Record at each volunteering session.
• To report any accident or injury to the program coordinator within 48 hours.
• To advise the program coordinator if I cannot attend a work session.
• Not to disclose any confidential or sensitive information to any person.
• To support a non-discriminatory and harassment-free work environment.
Fort Worth Aviation Museum agrees to:
• Provide appropriate orientation and training.
• Provide technical advice, guidance and assistance to volunteers.
• Provide necessary safety equipment for volunteer tasks.
• Provide guidance and advice in supervising programs and projects.
• Establish a clear plan which outlines volunteer activities and tasks.
• Cover volunteers for insurance in case of injury.
• Provide information on organizational changes or new policy decisions relevant to volunteers.
• Provide an avenue where volunteers can raise questions, concerns and/or complaints.
• Encourage and recognize volunteer efforts and achievements.
• Provide feedback on volunteering efforts and achievement
Last NameFirst Name
Name of Parent/Guardian (if under 18 years of age):
How did you hear about us?
My 3 Main Interest Are?
My top three skills are:
I can volunteer how many hours a day?
I can volunteer how many hours a month?
I can volunteer how many hours a week?
Choose the days you are availableSundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
Please specify the times you are available for the days above. AM and or PM
List 3 things about yourself that would help us get to know you better. (Any information from: prior military to family life):
Please check all areas of need that interest you:
Working internally/little to no exposure to the publicWorking with the publicComputer workFinancial dutiesPublic SpeakingGiving tours/being a DocentWorking in the Gift Shop/PXBuilding maintenance: InsideBuilding maintenance: Outside
WAIVER/RELEASE FOR VOLUNTEER AGREEMENT
I, Signature (E-Sign with finger or cursor)
Printed Name Signature (E-Sign with finger or cursor)
Please read and sign this form in the space provided below. Your written authorization is necessary for completion of the application process.)
I, (E-sign below with finder or curser)
Signature of Volunteer
Full Name DOB
Maiden/Alternate Name Used: Address
Previous Address (if less than 5 years at above address):
Have you lived out of state in the last 5 years: YesNo
If yes which state? Otherwise N/A
Current phone number Current Employer
Drivers’ License (number and state
For FWAM use only:
Submitted by (print)/Date
Cleared -- Declined
Notified volunteer or result (Date/Initials of FWAM Admin)